READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Do you have experience with Data Science? Do you want to grow your skills and advance your leadership in the Data Science Community? If so, then we invite you to read on.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
St. Michael’s is hiring a Data Scientist to support a DoD client. As the Data Scientist you will serve as a team member conducting the extraction and analysis of large data sets from multiple Department of Defense, Army and Army Reserve automation systems and provided data sources to provide Business Intelligence (BI) portrayals and graphics of data; to generate various forms of data analysis to generate decision making support products and automate various data analysis processes in cyclic machine learning processes. You will be in a client-facing role that will benefit from your previous Data Management experience. Our core value of Dependability will be paramount to this role as you will be overseeing various workstreams and reporting the team’s findings directly to the client.
Fort Liberty, NC
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in Data Science and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Department of Defense planning and analysis or
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or related field with at least ten (10) years Army, Army Reserve, and/or Army National Guard program and/or system data analysis.
- Must have the ability to operate and extract and analyze data from SAP based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to include GFEBS and GCSS-A
- Must have the ability to operate and extract and analyze data from other Department of Defense, Army and Army Reserve systems and data sources to include logistics, facilities, personnel, and financial systems.
- Must have the ability to portray analysis results in Power Point, written reports and papers, and briefings.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Potential Telework.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
What makes us different? Working at St. Michael’s presents unique benefits and an opportunity to reap the rewards of your hard work and dedication through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Join St. Michael's to become a part of a "Company with a Conscience" that serves the people and organizations who keep our country safe.
St. Michael's is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Reasonable Accommodation - If you need a reasonable accommodation when you apply for a position on our website, please contact us at 703-463-9463 or [email protected]
When calling, please ask to speak with Human Resources.
When sending an email, please include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line of the email.