READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Do you have experience in Financial Analysis? Do you want to grow your skills and advance your experience in the Intelligence Community? If so, then we invite you to read on.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
St. Michael’s is hiring a Financial Analyst to support an Intelligence Community (IC) client. As the Financial Analyst, you will serve as a key contributor to help our client with financial analysis, end-to-end process narratives, and policy review/formulation. You will be in a client-facing role that will benefit from your previous financial analysis experience and expertise. Our core value of Commitment will be paramount to this role as you will be researching financial transactions and presenting data related to your findings.
WHO YOU ARE
- 8 or more years of total experience.
- 6 or more years of specialized experience in Department of Defense (DoD) or the IC.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience. Academic degrees may be substituted for years of experience, and years of experience may be substituted for academic degrees based on the following:
- 2 years of school = 1 year of experience.
- 2 years of experience = 1 year of school.
- Active TS Clearance (with ability to obtain SCI eligibility and Counterintelligence Polygraph).
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
What makes us different? Working at St. Michael’s presents unique benefits and an opportunity to reap the rewards of your hard work and dedication through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Join St. Michael's to become a part of a "Company with a Conscience" that serves the people and organizations who keep our country safe.
St. Michael's is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Reasonable Accommodation - If you need a reasonable accommodation when you apply for a position on our website, please contact us at 703-463-9463 or [email protected]
When calling, please ask to speak with Human Resources.
When sending an email, please include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line of the email.