SOF Requirements Analyst (Management Analyst)
Team St. Michael’s Inc., has an opportunity for a SOF Requirements Analyst in Tampa, FL in support of a defense organization. The ideal candidate will be a former Special Operator with COCOM staff experience and will assist the government client in analysis and management of all USSOCOM Enterprise capability requirements. Candidate must possess an uncompromising work ethic and be able to align with St. Michael’s core values of Excellence in Reputation, Candor, Commitment, Teamwork, and Dependability.
Location: Tampa, FL
Active Clearance required: TS/SCI
- 5 years of experience in Special Operations, across any of the following functional areas:
- Air Force Special Operations
- Army Special Operations Aviation
- Army Special Forces
- Civil Affairs and MISO
- Navy Special Warfare
- Navy Special Warfare Combatant Craft Crewman
- Marine Corps Forces Special Operations
- 2 years of Staff/Action Officer experience at a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent 2-Star level command
- 1 year of experience using the DoD’s JCIDS/SOFCIDS or Defense Acquisition System (DAS) processes.
- Completion of Level B Requirements Management Certification Training IAW JCIDS, which can be done prior to starting and takes less than one week of two online Defense Acquisition University courses.
- Experience and proficiency using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field with 2 years of work experience within an administrative/managerial role; a similar Associate's Degree with 4 years of work experience within an administrative/managerial role; or 6 years work experience within an administrative/managerial role.
- Provide analytical support for USSOCOM’s deliberate and rapid requirements generation process (SOFCIDS) working within the JCIDS process, JROC, and other DOD and IC capabilities-related requirements processes.
- Advise, document, staff, and advocate for USSOCOM materiel and non-material special operations forces’ capability requirements in accordance with CJCSI 5123.01H, the JCIDS Manual, and USSOCOM Directive 71-4. Tasks include preparing concise and articulate oral and written communications and recommendations to command and component staffs, as well as to GO/FO/SES in USSOCOM and OSD for coordination, validation, or endorsement.
- Coordinate with Joint Staff and OSD staff to ensure that USSOCOM requirements and capability shortfalls are realized, coordinated, and documented.
- Provide SME and support for the review, editing, staffing of requirements-related studies and policy and directive reviews relevant to USSOCOM capability requirements.
- Provide analytical support for the preparation of responses to Congressional, OSD, and command requests for information on validated requirements and requirements-related activities.
St. Michael’s is complying with the Safer Workplace Guidance and is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet